but we NEVER have to do it
JOIN WOMEN IN RECOVERY!
Worth Recovery Events are one-day intensives designed to help you connect with women in recovery. Everyone has a need to feel like they belong, to see and spend time with like minded individuals fighting the same battles and doing the same hard work.
Connection is one of the GIFTS of recovery!
What To Expect:
2018: THE COURAGE CONFERENCE
This year each of our events is focused on courage.
- Recovery takes courage.
- Showing up takes courage.
- Being real takes courage.
- Letting go takes courage.
- Being relational takes courage.
- Telling our story takes courage.
Learn more about the year of courage in Episode 114.
Click on the picture to listen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2018 DATES & LOCATIONS
What an amazing conference!!!
With over 40 women in attendance, we had a great experience learning and sharing together. A big thanks to our presenters and attendees!
|9:00 AM||Registration Begins|
|9:30 AM||Welcome and Opening Activity|
|10:00 AM||Finding Courage with Amy of Worth Recovery|
|10:30 AM||The Courage Council|
|11:45 AM||Choosing Courage with Amy of Worth Recovery|
|12:30 PM||LUNCH (included with admission)|
|1:00 PM||Developing Courage with Mindfulness
|2:15 PM||Building Courage with Boundaries
|3:15 PM||Your Courage Plan with Amy of Worth Recovery|
YOU BELONG ON THE COURAGE COUNCIL!
I am looking for brave individuals to share their story of courage with us at our upcoming events! At our Salt Lake event, we had four women share their stories. Hearing the stories and experiences of other women is so valuable to our hearts and healing.
- Kamie talked about the courage to fully engage in recovery.
- Tara shared with us the story of her divorce and talked about the courage to let go.
- Chelsea told of her experiences growing up in a dysfunctional family and the courage it takes to redefine who you are and what you believe about yourself.
- Shannon read us a story and talked about the courage to grieve the losses of our lives.
Would you like to share your courage story with us at an upcoming event? Send me a message below and let’s talk about it!