Episode 076: 4 Years Sober – My Spiritual Awakening
4 Years Sober: My Spiritual Awakening
To celebrate her 4 year sobriety anniversary, Amy shares her own Spiritual Awakening. Knowing that addiction is an “illness that only a spiritual experience will conquer”, Amy shares some of the major spiritual experiences that have contributed to her spiritual awakening.
14 symptoms that you are having a spiritual awakening.
- You have the sense that something is different.
- You feel yourself drifting away from some relationships.
- You become aware of those things which no longer serve you.
- You feel great compassion for the suffering of this life.
- You feel an urge to do something.
- You become more sensitive.
- You begin to search for the answer to the question, “Who am I?”
- You begin to regularly experience synchronicity.
- You experience a loss of identity.
- Your sleep patterns change.
- You lose interest in lesser emotions and thoughts.
- You feel a sense of Oneness.
- You begin to experience better overall health.
- You experience tingling at the top of your head.