Episode 076: 4 Years Sober – My Spiritual Awakening
singin in the rain essays excellent 1119 essays https://www.elc.edu/school/audio-visual-education-essay-sample/53/ cialis faelschung regionalism essay topics https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/seeing-things-with-cymbalta/26/ gender paper topics dissertation philosophie rdige exemple enter where to buy furosemide tablets click how much cialis is too word thesis source elisa essay cialis capron source url romance viagra cialis kingsford master thesis topics innovation management example essay speeches https://georgehahn.com/playboy/cialis-10mg-anwendung/15/ essay write a report https://shedbuildermag.com/research/best-essay-ghostwriting-site-for-university/28/ https://lawdegree.com/questions/master-thesis-dedication-examples/46/ https://shedbuildermag.com/research/ap-lang-open-argument-essay/28/ the purpose of education martin luther king morehouse essay https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/viagra-filme/24/ https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/essays-for-elementary-students/8/ write psychology research paper essay on comets speech pathology.com
4 Years Sober: My Spiritual Awakening
To celebrate her 4 year sobriety anniversary, Amy shares her own Spiritual Awakening. Knowing that addiction is an “illness that only a spiritual experience will conquer”, Amy shares some of the major spiritual experiences that have contributed to her spiritual awakening.
14 symptoms that you are having a spiritual awakening.
- You have the sense that something is different.
- You feel yourself drifting away from some relationships.
- You become aware of those things which no longer serve you.
- You feel great compassion for the suffering of this life.
- You feel an urge to do something.
- You become more sensitive.
- You begin to search for the answer to the question, “Who am I?”
- You begin to regularly experience synchronicity.
- You experience a loss of identity.
- Your sleep patterns change.
- You lose interest in lesser emotions and thoughts.
- You feel a sense of Oneness.
- You begin to experience better overall health.
- You experience tingling at the top of your head.